Georgeanne Bruzzese - Talent Manager and Owner of CPM
- Georgeanne is a Personal Manager and owner of CPM Talent. She represents actors for commercial, print, television, film, theatre and voiceovers. She has a BA in Communications Studies from Rutgers University and worked in law for many years before making the switch to working in talent management 15 years ago. Currently her clients work on everything from Broadway to feature films/television episodics, commercials and print. She is passionate about the industry and is dedicated to helping her clients achieve their professional goals.
Molly Burns - Talent Manager
- Molly graduated from Rutgers University with a BA in Journalism and Media Studies in 2018. While at Rutgers, she was a production intern at The Daily Show with Trevor Noah. Upon graduation, she began her career in the entertainment industry by interning at CPM. She then went to work as a graphics operator for NBC News where she was part of the 2018 and 2020 Elections teams as well as the TODAY show, Sunday Today with Willie Geist and across the board on MSNBC. She made her return to CPM in December 2020.
Dante Bruzzese - CPM Associate
- Dante was a busy professional actor from the age of eight years old to his early 20s. During that time, he was in countless audition rooms and on countless sets, working in TV, film, theatre, commercials and voicovers. As a young adult his focus and interest shifted away from being in front of the camera to working behind the scenes. His lengthy experience, industry knowledge, solid work ethic and deep understanding of what it truly takes to be a professional working actor led him to work at CPM with the goal of helping other actors achieve their dreams.
Gary Bowman - CPM Associate
- Gary graduated from Drexel University in June of 2021 with a B.S. in Entertainment and Arts Management concentrating in Cinema and Television with minors in Business Administration and Theatre. During his time there, he interned with Pig Iron Theatre Company, focusing on Marketing as well as trying his hand as a Deck Crew Member. He followed this endeavor by working with the Emmy-nominated Philadelphia-based production company All That’s Good, where he was able to work on sets with UNINTERRUPTED (specifically working with Maverick Carter and Odell Beckham Jr.), Comcast Technology Center, as well as multiple indie projects. This is all in addition to his 10+ year career as an actor. In an effort to expand his industry knowledge to the next best step, he excitedly joined the CPM Team following graduation.
CPM Talent Management
- CPM Talent Management represents actors for commercial, print, television, film, theatre and voiceover work. Focused on providing personal, individualized service, CPM is committed to helping actors achieve their highest aspirations. Driven by a deep respect for actors and a commitment to helping them achieve their highest aspirations, our focus is on providing individualized and personalized service, with an emphasis on communication and collaboration. CPM also endeavors to amiably foster positive, friendly, professional relationships with agents, casting directors and industry professionals with the goal of providing them the best possible talent to fulfill their needs.